Engraving in a process of using a laser to remove the powder coat (the color) from a tumbler exposing the stainless steal underneath. Engraving is only in silver therefore there are no color option like placing a vinyl sticker on a tumbler. Types of things that can be engraved are names, symbols, pictures, clipart - NO TRADEMARKED ITEMS those require liscensing (those incude NFL/College Symbols, other logos, etc)
Brumate - Personalize It!
Personalized Pet Tumblers
At Home Creative Kit
Drinkware - leave it as is or Personalize It!
Cheese & Cutting Boards
Heartfull Art Studio Gifts
Heart-full Art Studio - Art/Craft Supplies
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do you engrave other cups & tumblers? So, you have your own cups and want them engraved i.e. a Yeti or other type of powder coated cup. Yes, I do engrave clients tumblers/cups, I charge $10/cup.
2. Do you make custom signs? Currently, I do on a limited basis. Due to not having a work space, I can only offer so much due to lack of space and tools.
3. Can I pick up items or do I have to have them shipped? Yes, at the end of the order page there should be an option to "pick up" or to have it "shipped" Pick up is done at my home 14501 New Millpond Rd, BR and I will message you when your order is ready.
4. What is your return policy? Due to custom created pieces the pieces are not returnable/ nonrefundable. Also, since kits are cut on demand (to keep prices low), once ordered they are non returnalble/non refundable
5. What if I have an idea for a sign kit idea? Please message me and maybe I can create a kit for you.
6. What is your turn arond time? Most items ordered off the website are available for pick up or shipped out in 2-4 business days from ordering. I do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday, this is time I reserve for my family. If you are ordering something not found on my website it depends on how busy I am and the number of website orders I have.